Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Kamikaze Cook #6 Strawberry French Toast

French Toast. Is there anyone in the world who doesn't like it? I think not. I combined two recipies that I've found over the years, with a few adjustments of course, and made some awesome french toast this morning. Here you are...

Pour OLIVE oil into a frying pan and heat on medium. Thinly slice baguette. Take appropriate number of eggs and put in large, shallow dish. Add some milk, vanilla and cinnamon and whisk together. Dip bread on each side, place in skillet and brown on each side. Meanwhile, thinly slice some strawberries. Once bread is done, place on plate, put strawberries on top and sprinkle with powdered sugar. I don't even think you need syrup on this one!

1 comment:

  1. this sounds easy and delicious AND I have everything I need already. This is what I love about the way you cook, it is using what you would normally have in your kitchen and making something with it. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete