Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Kamikaze Cook #5 Asian Feel Chicken Dish

I guess I really got a good deal on that package of chicken breasts because I'm FINALLY finshed with them! Thank god I have a freezer now or it would have gone bad before I could eat them all. In any case, I wanted something kinda like Thai Peanut but didn't have all the ingredients (surprise) so here is my altered recipe.

Slice chicken breast thinly and cook in skillet with spray or olive oil. Meanwhile, start water boiling for pasta. Add garlic and red wine vinegar to chicken as its cooking. In a medium sized bowl, mix peanut butter (smooth or crunchy), red wine vinegar, garlic, cashews and soy sauce. Add a bit of the boiling water from the pasta's pan to thin out and create more sauce. When chicken is finished cooking remove from heat, add angel hair pasta to boiling water and then add peanut sauce mix with chicken- stir well. When pasta is done, drain and mix all together in skillet then serve out to plates!Mmm Mmm Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment