Friday, April 2, 2010

The Kamikaze Cook- Fun, Easy Treat


I didn't come up with this so I'm not putting it as my recipe but I tried it for the first time yesterday and it was fun and yummy so I thought I would mention it with a photo.

Melt some semi-sweet chocolate chips in one bowl, some white chips in another bowl and some semi-sweet WITH white chips in a third bowl either over double boiler or in the micro at 10 seconds a pop. Don't melt too quickly in there or it will burn and harden. Line a cookie sheet with foil or wax paper. Dunk pretzels (any shape/size)into desired chocolate flavor, shake a little to release dripping chocolate and place on sheet. You can put in fridge until hardened and enjoy. I actually just spooned chocolate over these here since I didn't have a dish deep enough for these long sticks but it worked just as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment